Thursday, March 17, 2011

UPDATE!!!

I know I haven't posted anything in a few days, and I'm sorry.  Just wanted to give you guys a quick update.  Over the next few days/week, I'm going to be moving.  So, I won't be able to update this blog AT ALL.  :(  I should however, be back up and running sometime next week, (once my Internet gets set up at my new castle). 
I'd like to thank you all for continuing to read my postings.  many of you have commented, and I look forward to reading many of your thoughts.  I would also like to thank you all for the outstanding success this blog has seen over the last couple of months.  The number of hits here have increased by at least 10 fold!

Again, thank you all, and I'll be back up and writing very soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well, hope that castles brings you to newer and better revelations my friend. Peace be upon you. BTW,I would totally bless the castle, something happened there.just saying.....

    ReplyDelete