Friday, November 12, 2010

SCC Removing Our Rights!

 

 

As it seems, we Canadians are losing more and more right daily. Even directly from the Supreme Court of Canada.

Did you know, that if you're arrested, and being questioned, you no longer, (or never before) had the right to a lawyer?

That's what The SCC ruled on Thursday, October 7 th.

That's right, they're stripping away our rights. So slowly and gradually, that presumably we won't notice. I know I didn't hear about this in the news, and it's buried DEEPLY on the CTV News website. Did you hear about it? I doubt it.

This is exactly what THE MAN does. Makes changes in our lives so slowly, and so below board, that we don't notice.

 

At this point, I'd like to apologize to my readers for not posting very much recently. I've been incredibly busy with court proceedings, and work. I promise that I will do my best to keep you up-to-date with the real stories. The ones that matter, that no one ever reports!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment